- Unzip the file you downloaded. If you use Windows XP, you just need to double click the file. If you’re using Windows 95 / 98/Me/2000, you will need a utility to unzip the file, such as winzip.
- Extract the files to a location that’s easy to remember, such as your desktop.
- Click on your Start Button, and then go to Settings > Control Panel
- When the Control Panel is open, double click on the Fonts icon
- Click on File>Install New font
- Browse to the folder where you unzipped the font files.
- Choose the font(s) you want to install
- Click OK
You might have to restart some programs before they recognize the new fonts.
- Extract the file you downloaded by double clicking the file
- Double click on the resulting .otf or .ttf file
- Click on the “install font” button